In November 2010, GCC specialist recruiter, iQ selection came together with global professional recruitment consultancy Morgan McKinley, under the name Morgan McKinley.
With 24 offices globally, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We work very closely with international corporates, top investment banks and local SMEs to provide those looking for their next career move with the best job opportunities.
From our Dubai office, we provide specialist recruitment services throughout the GCC region, with dedicated consultants delivering focused sector and local knowledge. In addition, we are fully committed to promoting the government�s Emiratisation policy.
Our recruitment expertise spans the following areas:
Financial Services & Finance
� Accountancy & Finance
� Asset Management
� Corporate & Retail Banking
� Investment Banking & Private Equity
� Wealth Management & Private Banking
Sales, Marketing & Support
� Advertising, Media & Branding
� PR, Events & Marketing
� Human Resources & Administration
� Construction & Design Engineering
� IT & Telecommunications
� Logistics & Supply Chain
� Manufacturing & Operations
We are a winner of the coveted Dubai Quality Appreciation Program, demonstrating our commitment to outstanding service delivery and strong professional and ethical values.
We will take the time to fully understand your career aspirations and work on your behalf to find the right job for you. If you want to work locally or internationally, you need experts who will listen and proactively advise you.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
To find out how Morgan McKinley can help you create your future, contact us today by email on [HIDDEN TEXT] or visit our website at www.morganmckinley.ae.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Our client is the market leader for valves in Saudi Arabia and is supplying throughout the Middle Eastern region as well as Europe and Asia.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for all Sales & Marketing activities in Saudi Arabia. The position is open at our clients head office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The Sales & Marketing Manager will report direct to the Managing Director and be part of the company management team.
The prime aim is to lead and develop sales and product profitability on the Saudi Arabian market.
· To ensure sales growth on core products and markets.
· To develop sales to new segments.
· To manage the day to day activities in both external and internal sales.
· To develop strong relationships with key clients.
· To ensure we are in front and specified on all major water & waste water projects in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate should have a strong commercial background. Experience from the water, waste water, gas or fire fighting industry would be preferred as would experience dealing with the GCC region. The candidate must understand the project business between client, contractor and consultant and how to influences decision makers.
The candidate would preferably have a technical education combined with an extensive commercial background coupled with the ability to lead both commercial and technical negotiations. Having worked with overseas projects over long periods of time and understanding the challenges in working in a multi cultural environment would be a preference.
Our client is offering a competitive package including housing, car, insurance etc.
· Ensure budgets for turnover, bookings and profit are achieved.
· Ensuring that key commercial objectives are implemented and monitored.
· Price control of quotations, day to day market, price developments etc.
· Implement agreed sales objectives.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts for sales and bookings.
· Working on specifications and approvals to ensure preference for client products.
· Prepare framework agreements.
· Responsibility for follow up system and quote tracking system.
· Negotiations of key projects and contracts.
· Ensuring business development initiatives are implemented and followed up.
· Setting new targets for the individual regions and business development, including preparing budgets and objectives for the sales department.
· Assisting the product department in providing accurate market and product information.
· Prepare marketing plan ensuring visibility of the client company in the market through exhibitions, seminars, advertising and factory visits.
· Salary negotiable depending on experience +10% commission.
· Free car (4x4).
· Free housing + water and electricity.
· Local health insurance (incl. family).
· 1 free ticket to home country (incl. family).
· Bonus: 1 or 2 months depending on achievements or incentive plan.