1. Require Architects with minimum 10-12 years’ of Design experience with good exposure to projects in Gulf region and good knowledge of International codes, Building codes/ restrictions, writing technical specifications and Construction practices in Gulf region.
2. The Candidates must be able to handle projects from Concept stage to detail design stage and lead the project team while coordinating Utility services and finalizing all Architectural finishes and ID works. Those with A grade certification in Qatar will be preferred.
3. Applicants must have professional/regular Degree from reputed universities and colleges and must have previous experiences well documented. Applicants must be well versed in software products like REVIT, 3D MAX and CAD
4. Creativity and artistic ability are important traits for Design Architects to possess. They must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be team players.
5. Attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot are also imperative. Applicant must have great ability to evaluate their client’s expectations and needs and then develop ideas for the structure.
6. Candidates with A grade certification from Qatar will have added advantage.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases