• The Graphic Designer is an entry level position in the Marketing & Communication Department. The jobholder supports graphic design project teams with the development of marketing collateral, including proposals, brochures, newsletters and presentation as needed.
• The Graphic Designer is expected to progressively work on increasingly complex assignment with time.
• Ensure responsibilities are fulfilled with a high quality cost-effectively
• Support Project Managers and project teams in preparing design solutions and presentation to clients, as needed
• Support Project Managers with the responding to client clarifications and technical issues, as needed
• Ensure client satisfaction with design deliverables
• Collect internally available data to support project execution, as needed
• Assist in the production of marketing materials such as: brochures, presentation materials, newsletters, event invitations, and advertisements.
• Utilize most appropriate software tools to produce marketing collateral
• Prepare layouts and determine style, , and arrangement of illustrations and text
• Employ color, typography, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing a project
• Assist in all aspects of Power Point presentation production
• Assist in the development of promotional materials for events such as job fairs
• Edit images utilizing Adobe Photoshop by retouching images to remove imperfections, perform color correction, use clipping paths to remove backgrounds, and modify image content as needed.
• Coordinate with print houses when necessary
• Closely work with visualizers and 3D animators to create project themes, logos and branding materials
• Implement company brand standards on all projects
• Proofread deliverables for spelling, grammar and layout, before printing or publishing Incorporate changes recommended by the Marketing Manager/ Project Managers into the final design Attend periodic training to further develop relevant skills
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases