Candidates should have experience in handling QA/QC Management functions in construction projects (including high rise building construction projects of 50 stories plus using Aluminium / Mivan Formwork and involving high end residential finishes). Should be working with Engineering and Construction Companies of International repute. Should have in-depth experience in Quality Assurance in buildings construction projects in developing contract-specific quality plans, implementing through training and inspection of permanent works, verification / inspection / testing of incoming materials as per quality plan, relevant standards, setting up and monitoring QC lab at site, performing internal audits as per ISO 9001. Should have in-depth experience in production of high performance concrete for tall building construction. Should have extensive knowledge in ready mix concrete, precast concrete, prestressed concrete, testing, evaluation of properties, supplementary cementitious materials in HPC, chemical admixture, Codes & Standards ACI & ASTM, Optimum Mix Design of HSC, mass concrete heat control, shrinkage, and creep. Should have strong abilities in team leadership and passion for results.
Role & Responsibilities :
• You will be heading Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) Function of Residential Buildings & Factories Business based out of Mumbai and be responsible for the overall QA/QC organization, guiding QA/QC team in providing high standard QA/QC services to operations and facilitate in achieving benchmark performance.
• You will be responsible to ensure the implementation of company's QA/QC Policy at the all project sites in Residential Buildings & Factories Business.
• You will be responsible to ensure implementation of Quality Management System as per approved Quality Manual and Contract requirement.
• You will be responsible to develop guidelines & procedures to ensure that an excellent QA/QC culture is established and sustained.
• You will be responsible to bring in best practices adopted in high rise construction.
• You will be responsible to identify all legal requirements, facilitate compliance and monitor the compliance level.
• You will be responsible for formulating policies to identify, design and impart training on regular basis for staff, workmen – and assess impact / improvements, implementation of Procedures / Work methods through orientation / mockups.
• You will be responsible for conducting QMS Training Program & Induction for Staff to create awareness on Project Quality requirements.
• You will be responsible for providing guidance to QA/QC team at site in maintaining in-house testing facility at site and ensuring fitness of equipment’s for accuracy & purpose.
• You will be responsible for providing guidance to QA/QC team in conducting stage-wise quality inspection & tests as per ITP for construction materials and activities.
• You will be responsible for Quality Audits.
• You will be responsible for ensuring compliance and monitoring ageing & control of Non-conformance and timely disposal of NC. Ensuring effective corrective action for Customer Complaints & NCR for continuous improvement.
• You will be responsible for leading and conducting periodic Management Review Meeting to discuss performance of QMS.
• You will be responsible for organizing & conducting Quality Motivational Program for Staff, Supervisors & Workmen.