Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia
1 - 2 years
Keywords / Skills
• Administration Executive
• Other Admin/Clerical/Secretarial
24th Oct 2013
Job Ref code
Administration Officer - UAE
Currently This Job Is Not Live.
- Prepares daily/weekly the schedule of the Public Relation Officer and follows up to ensure all tasks have been completed successfully and in due time.
- Assumes the responsibility of the employee’s insurance file and offers assistance to staff in this regard whenever needed.
- Assists in the Housing planning management of the branch’s staff and proposes solutions and suggestion for improvement.
- Maintains an up-to-date staff files for all employees and casual workers and ensures that those files are properly accessed as per set policies and procedures.
- Issues employees and corporate certificates upon employees and managers request in coordination with the Administration and HR Manager.
- Assumes the responsibility of the company’s car rental agreements and works on continuously improving the price and conditions.
- Plans all vehicles schedules to ensure they are being used in the most efficient way.
- Follows up and monitors monthly staff consumption of fuel and diesel.
- Follows up on all company’s legal cases and keeps the management informed of progress at all time.
- Monitors all kind of expenses (Office, services, vehicles and fuel…)
- Handles the petty Cash of SODAMCO Emirates.
- Monitors the LPO’s of all travel bookings, ticketing, staff and guests transportation.
- Monitors the procurement of all offices stationary.
- Manages the leave record of the employees and their daily attendance.
- Participates in QMS and EHS meetings.
Founded in 1985, SODAMCO-Weber manufactures and markets construction chemicals products that meet the building standards and specific climate requirements in the Middle East and the Gulf.
We are recognized as the "Construction Chemicals Experts" in the region.
Our workforce exceeds 450 employees spread on our different branches/locations in Lebanon, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait and Oman.
Back in 2009, SODAMCO entered in a joined venture with the French company Saint Gobain – Weber, which made us a part of the largest industrial mortar manufacturer in the world, which obviously has many benefits, one of which being to attract and develop talents for the region and beyond.
Ads by Google