Rate this job
4 - 6 years
Keywords / Skills
• Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
• Civil Engineer
• Industrial Engineering
• Mechanical Engineer
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
14th Aug 2012
Job Ref code
|This job has been expired..
Drake & Scull International PJSC (DSI PJSC) is a multinational market leader delivering world class quality projects via end to end solutions that provide integrated design, engineering and construction disciplines of Civil Contracting, Water & Power, Rail, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP), through People, Innovation, and Passion. The company is listed on the Dubai Financial Market since 2009, following a successful IPO that was ranked among the Top 20 IPOs globally in 2008.
§ Installation, pre commissioning, commissioning and
handing over of electrical/mechanical works within the designated time frame.
- To study all technical drawings, documents
and any revisions thereon.
- To supervise the construction in terms of
proper method, material reservation and optimum output of labor.
- To give full and extensive instruction to his
- To execute the works according to the latest
approved revision of drawings and /or instruction of authorized
- To pass all instructions issued to him by the
authorized representatives to his manager to handle contractually prior
- Analyzing and resolving field problems.
- Reporting to management
- Materials take off from contract drawings
- Knowledge of local authority rules and
to DSI HSE requirements and all applicable legislations and contractual
requirements affecting the HSE activities at project site and
- Graduate in
- Ability to
communicate in English and Arabic is an advantage
- Excellent in computer
/ MS Office
- Ability to complete
projects within budgets and collection of projects proceeds.
with Projects Managers, Site Engineers and all functional managers.