HR Source Consulting is a specialist Human Resource and Manpower solutions organisation that offers premier consulting solutions to some of the regions leading multinational vendors through to industry, SME’s and boutiques outfits.
Recognised as a leading market player, HR Source Consulting (HRSC) provides an unrivalled and tailored service identifying and attracting the market's premier human resources (talent) to your organisation.
Priding ourselves on the level of service that we offer and the value added services that our clients deserves, we aim to provide to a human capital solution that fulfils your organisation's every working need. We pride ourselves on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise in order to consult our clients, understanding their business, culture, working environment and in turn repeatedly delivering the required resource their organisation needs.
HR Source Consulting is also strategically positioned to assist regional clients from a pan-European perspective through the partnership of a sister company Primesourcing (based in the UK). This enables us to target talent further afield through a dedicated and established consultancy that possesses excellent client and candidate contacts within the UK and Europe.
Our people – Our dedicated and industry trained consultants and senior management team are on hand to understand and deliver on your needs. HRSC possessing over 50 years of experience in this field.
Local Partner/Global Reach – HR Source Consulting is dedicated to the local community and primed to offer more tailored solutions that encompasses local, current and ongoing initiatives. We are keen to partner organisations in areas such as Emiritisation and Women in Technology. And again though our sister company in the UK we also reach into the European markets
With a team reporting to you, you will work closely with Senior Management to provide an excellent HR service, therefore you must have good stakeholder management skills at a senior level. In addition you will oversee HR operations for a mix of Blue collar and white collar workforce. In particular you will be responsible for developing performance management and Key Performance Indicators as well as managing and implementing projects.
· Communicate with various unit managers across the Group and provide support where necessary to ensure managers understand rationale for change for implementing new initiatives.
· Review, develop and implement new HR policy, procedures and initiatives within the business unit.
· Improve efficiency of HR team and provide necessary tools and information to new starts and employees in order for them to carry out their roles effectively.
· Implement and Develop an HR strategy which incorporates group HR initiatives and is in keeping with all business unit objectives.
· Lead all change projects including restructuring, employee transfers, new site openings, site closures by participating in the process and supporting the business unit managers to ensure effect communication is kept.
· Monitor and support day to day HR activities, with regular meetings to ensure appropriate advice and support is given.
· Ensure HR team meets needs of the business unit where necessary.
Key skills and requirements
· Manufacturing/FMCG background essential.
· Ba degree in management with HR background, MA in HRM an advantage.
· 7+ years in well-rounded HR role, with at least 3/5 years in a Management role in a multi-cultural environment.
· Fluent in English, Arabic an advantage.
· Experience with blue and white collar workers will be preferred.
· Experience in large scale change projects and restructuring a plus.