In 1967 Sheik Hassan A. Karim Algahtani founded The Hassan A. K. Algahtani Sons Company. Originally, it began as a trading and transportation company. Today, we know it as The HAK Group or HAKA. It has taken a very diversified approach with offices in Saudi Arabia as well as other countries. The corporate offices remain in Al-Khobar. There are approximately 1,250 employees currently working within the structure of the many varied divisions. HAK is poised for a promising future both home and abroad as the visionary leadership is fulfilled through the sons of the late Sheik Algahtani.
The HAK Group consists of many diversified divisions including: real estate development & leasing, food, beverage, & dairy production, truck & equipment agencies, heavy haulage, transportation, industrial trading, computer supplies, freight forwarding, inter-city freight distribution, office furniture systems, printing services, and fish farming to name a few.
A Largest Oil Company in Saudi Arabia has planned to conduct interview campaign in UK (London), India (Ahmadabad & Chennai) & Philippines (Manila) during Sep - Oct 2012 and it requires following personnel through their Contract with HAK Group (HASSAN A. KARIM AL GHATANI SONS CO- HAKA).
Interested candidates please contact and send your updated resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]. Candidates who has experience and skilled on below mentioned are only required for the post others please ignore. Qualified candidates will be contacted for enrollment in campaign.
POSITION: WELDING TRAINER
WORK LOCATION: SAUDI ARABIA
11 Years’ experience as a welder working in oil & gas/petrochemical industry Candidate should have served minimum 3 years apprenticeship or approved CITB training. Candidate should have hands on experience of SMAW method, welding of structural steelwork and Pipe welding of carbon steel, using both E-6010 and E-7018 electrodes for open root, fill, and cap, plate sizes up to ¾ inch thickness and pipe sizes from 1 inch up to 8 inch schedule 40 – schedule 140 pipe or BSc with minimum 4 years experience
Bachelor's Degree / Diploma with Industrial experience + trainer in industrial or vocational skills is preferred but not mandatory. must be proficient in spoken and written English
Duties and responsibilities :
• Instructs trainees to terminal objectives of POI's in the overall plant systems and operations.
• Obtains training material, supplies, A/V equipment, tools and training aids needed to conduct lessons.
• Prepares personalized lesson plans from approved course control documents (POI's).
• Adopts and/or constructs training aids.
• Administers, proctors and grades written and performance tests.
• Observes counsels and evaluates trainees.
• Prepares trainee records such as attendance, grade and progress sheets.
• Maintains discipline, safety and housekeeping standards at his classroom, shop, or work site.
• Recommends administrative actions for trainees.
• Coordinates on-site training activities with plant personnel.
• Advises on utilization of material, facilities, and equipment to support training.
• Recommends improved training methods and procedures.
• Serves as a mentor for Industrial Skills Trainer II and Industrial Skills Instructors I & II.
• Performs as subject matter expert for curriculum writers as part of a team member in the development, implementation and evaluation of curricula.
• Performs other training and training related duties assigned by Supervisor.
• Selects and arranges for field trips for trainees.
Basic Function: Teaches Job Skills related courses to Regular employees/apprentices and other categories of trainees in the Job Skills Programs.
• Responsible for providing classroom/workshop instruction to Saudi Arab employees/apprentices for Job Skills related courses.
• Teaches normally 25 contact periods per 40-hour work week. May be required to work irregular or shift schedules to accommodate evening or shift classes as well as week-end make-up classes.
• Receives guidance from Senior JS Trainer and supervision from the Job Skills Supervisor.
• Works with Training personnel to recommend improvements to curriculum, promote effective teaching methods, and to plan and participate in training workshops.
• Will work in a training center environment both classroom and workshops. May be requested to perform duties at customers work site.
The Department is part of the Training and Career Development Organization and its mission is to provide high quality cost effective training and learning opportunities by partnering with customers to qualify a competent workforce. Our Department consists of three main divisions in various locations in the Central and Western part of Saudi Arabia. In each division, there are Job Skill Training Units. The Job Skills training units in particular are responsible for delivering high quality job related learning to both Regular employees and Apprentices as per the Business Lines requirements. This function will enable the company to meet present skill requirements and future needs in the ever expanding Oil & Gas Industry.
Salary package Overview : basic salary + 50% of base salary as allowances for Housing & Transportation + 40 hours a week work schedule + medical insurance + 'single' employment status + minimum one year contract (renewable) + 30 days paid vacation with to and fro air tickets and other benefits as per Saudi labor law.