- Participating with the Company GM in setting short and long term functional strategies for achieving the company’s wide objectives.
- Setting budget for the National Sales Department in coordination with the Finance Department at the company to be submitted to the GM for review and approval.
- Controlling the financial performance of the Department and keep it within the set budget.
- Managing sales activities to ensure optimal utilization of resources and meeting sales targets and objectives.
- Analyzing the sales statistics of the company to formulizing the sales policies and developing sales forecasting techniques to increase its accuracy year by year.
- Performing statistical analysis to assess the Retail Sales performance and introduce the proper action plans and supervise their implementation.
- Managing the relationships with key accounts on the national level through following-up on any leads that suggest potential business for the company.
- Revising monthly reports on the performance of the National Sales activities in the Regions and suggesting improvements on how to increase the market share and revenues.
- Reviewing and approving opening new stores, their locations and the products to be displayed in these stores.
- Monitoring the performance of all stores in all regions.
- Reviewing the performance of all regions/routes periodically, and identifying causes or issues related to the drop of sales, customer complaints, high percentage of returns…etc.