DANWAY is a multi-divisional corporation representing more than one hundred world-renowned leaders in the fields of electro-mechanical and instrumentation equipment supply and service, all constituting notable areas of excellence adorning its crown.
· Evaluate and analyze vendor quotes, carryout negotiations in order to achieve best overall value with terms & conditions to ensure timely delivery, firm pricing, desired quality levels.
· Issuance of Purchase Orders, communicating PO’s to suppliers, receiving acknowledgements, and performing PO maintenance as needed.
· Keep update on vendor deliveries and adherence to the PO terms.
. Commercial ability, including but not limited to familiarity with various methods of payment, shipping, conditions of contract that will mitigate risk from the company
· Maintains records on purchase price information on both open market and contract purchases and revise as per the market & demand conditions changes.
· Provide periodic updates to Management, Materials Department, User Dept., levels on the Purchase order issuance and any order amendments.
· Participate in the periodic vendor performance review meetings to evaluate their performance, responsiveness and terms of delivery as part of a vendor management process
· Contribute effectively to the Annual Operating Plan goals : productivity, lead time reductions & cost savings.
· Continuously guide and motive the team members between them to achieve optimum productivity levels.
· Carry out other supply chain related jobs that are assigned by the management