• Contact customers daily in manual or auto dialler environment for past due payments.
• Meet required productivity metrics, i.e. auto-dialler time, call volume levels, contacts made, payment promises secured, etc.
• Meet required criteria for call quality standards.
• Perform customer service functions by responding to inquiries and complaints.
• May recommend repayment schedules and settlements to manage losses and make other recommendations to management as needed.
• Review account late fee waivers, due date changes, etc., and make recommendations to team lead or supervisor.
• Adhere to Customers accounting and collection policies.
• Maintain customer relations with a high degree of internal and external customer service.
• Possess effective problem solving skills to ensure timely problem recognition and resolution.
• Adhere to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures.
• Negotiate recovery of outstanding payments with customers by identifying the reason for the overdue payment(s),
• Using company guidelines to agree a solution to resolve the arrears.
• Recording and updating customer information via the organization’s internal systems
• Resolving customer queries at first point of contact
• Influencing and negotiating with customers to ensure a satisfactory outcome for both the company and the customer
• Ensure call handling and service quality is maintained
• Contact customers using automated dialler and manual dial telephone systems.
• Responsible for own portfolio of accounts
• Contact with external agencies.
Send ur CV to [HIDDEN TEXT]
With Notice Period, Current Salary and Expected Salary Details