Rate this job
10 - 12 years
Keywords / Skills
Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Other Production/ Engineering/ R&D
20th Jun 2012
Job Ref code
|This job has been expired..
Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
We are seeking an EMS Specialist-– Generation Applications who will be responsible for the Energy Management System requirements for administration, maintenance, and usage of the software, and databases. The work includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Coordinate and manage EMS/DTS applications Design/Engineering.
2. Coordinate and manage EMS/DTS applications commissioning.
3. Develop user-centric training programs on EMS applications for the best utilization in the DEWA transmission network.
4. Interacts with other departments regarding EMS design, quality, testing and related issues to ensure adherence to EMS and that the users expectations and requirements are met.
5. Supervise EMS database update activities.
6. Supervise the installation of the EMS software.
7. Ensure that EMS applications are kept accurate and usable.
8. Conduct daily review on the accuracy and functionality of EMS application, and carryout necessary tuning and rectification.
9. Provide support and troubleshoot for any problem faced by the users.
10. Conduct training on all EMS applications for new engineers/users, and also refreshing trainings to the users on regular basis.
11. Prepare all required reports/documents for EMS as needed.
12. Handle/maintain EMS contractual related issues.
13. Prepare specifications documents and ISO procedures.