Rate this job
5 - 15 years
Keywords / Skills
Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
10th Jun 2012
Job Ref code
|This job has been expired..
AL ARRAB CONTRACTING COMPANY is part of AL ARRAB HOLDING operating in the Construction industry. Apart from Construction, AL ARRAB also expands its businesses to Power and Water sectors. The implementation scope implies to the construction business encompassing of companies based in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Jordan. Modules that are in scope include HR, FICO, MM, SD, and PM with PS being the central module of integration.
ACC is the second company in Saudi Arabia for whom the ‘Engineering, Construction & Operations’ component delivered with EHP4 has been activated. The company has decided to adopt SAP Best Practices to re structure their HR Policy and streamline their business processes.
Construction, Power, Civil Engineering
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- performing risk and value management and cost control;
- advising on procurement strategy;
- identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- allocating work to subcontractors;
- providing advice on contractual claims;
- analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.