"Building more than just buildings..."
Since our early beginnings, we believed that the essence of our work goes beyond bricks and steel. Our determination to deliver a job well-done is enhanced by the values we cherish and work by. We work as a team that is committed, passionate, creative, insightful, and prompt.
"Sincere, Reliable, Contemporary, with Precision Engineered Services..."
When it's all said and done, our ultimate mission is a lofty quest to be "The Best Builder in all arenas". It is your school... your university... your home... your hospital that we are aiming to develop and with that in mind, we have a mission of building society. We (ACC) offer a comprehensive range of customer oriented construction and development services that range from real estate developments to industrial utilities.
Head office, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia & Madinah Airport construction site.
• Ensure that the project team is working in harmony and focused on executing the project within allocated specifications, requirements, time and budget.
• Managing all project activities and providing operational & technical guidance to ensure that the proper execution within budget, schedule, and quality.
• Sets and reviews the project plan to determine time frame, cash flow requirements procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allocation of available resources to various phases of project.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Reviews project progress reports and monitors the implementation of the general procedures of the project
• Responsible for overall quality and management of major projects or programs.
• Oversee budget and ensure financial accountability.
• Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
• Monitors and resolves any issues or notifications raised by the clients and/or subcontractor concerning project execution.
• Establishes operation procedures for project/program and ensure that procedures meet program goals.
Qualification Required & Experience:
• Civil engineering degree from a reputable university, PMP certification is a plus.
• Minimum Experience 15-20 Years preferably with well known international contractors diversified between technical and construction experience within roads, infrastructure and structural elements.
• Previous experience as Project Director/ Project Manager in projects with over 1 Billion SR value.
• Budget, quality and time oriented.
• Broad knowledge and experience in Airports Systems.
• Familiar with internal and external MEP Systems, IT, SCADA, SAS and Integrated Systems.
• Familiar with LEED requirements (LEED Certification is a plus).
• Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Familiar with Saudi Arabian regulations.
• Knowledge of labor force strategies would be an asset.
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
If available immediately, apply indicating your salary expectations and current location.