Alghanim International is one of Kuwait’s most prominent civil and electromechanical engineering and contracting companies. It is classified by the government as a category 1 contractor, the highest rating, and has also gained ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Alghanim International undertakes major Civil and Electro-Mechanical Projects which include Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Power Stations, Pumping Stations, Oil and Gas Pipelines, Refineries, Desalination Plants, Major Housing Projects, Commercial Buildings, as EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Contractor, Prime Contractor and Major Sub-Contractor.
Areas of Responsibilities (to include but not limited
1) Assist the Proposals Director in managing
and directing all proposal efforts
2) Take lead on commercial, technical and
regulatory issues for IWPP project
3) Coordinating proposal efforts with the technical division,
contracts department, contractors, subcontractors, finance department and human
4) Overseeing the proposal team; coordinating efforts and ensuring
all timelines are met.
5) Must have a broad knowledge of construction Power ,
6) Should have Financial Modeling capabilities.
7) Prepare interim Financial Model for IPP projects
8) Should be aware of international competitors, market trends and
adhere to all safety rules.
The ability to meet deadlines.
in the use of MS Software packages.
have excellent English writing and verbal skills.
have 10+ years experience in Proposals for water and power / IWPP/ EPC.