Qatalum has the ability to produce 585,000 tons of high-quality primary aluminium products per annum from twin 1.2 kilometre potlines. Qatalum’s complex facilities include a carbon plant, port and storage facilities, as well as a captive power plant. The state-of-the-art casthouse produces value-added products such as extrusion ingots and foundry alloys that meet the stringent quality standards of Qatalum’s global customer base. Used in a variety of industries including the automotive, construction, engineering and in the manufacturing of consumer goods, by the end of its journey, Qatalum’s aluminium reaches the entire global community.
Qatalum has a dynamic and diversified work force, representing over 34 nationalities and is perusing industrial diversity for Qatar and its people by actively creating a safe future of environmental sustainability and economic opportunities.
· Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems for repair and/or replacement needs.
· Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
· Installing heating and air conditioning equipment and systems for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
· Performing routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the on-going functioning of HVAC systems.
· Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
· Repairing heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e.g. pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a comfortable work environment.
· Requesting equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
· Responding to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
· Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
· Conserve, install and recycle CFC and HCFC (Chlorflourocarbon family) refrigerants.
· Maintenance and Troubleshooting experience in Honeywell and Siemens Building Management systems.
· Maintenance and Troubleshooting experience in Variable frequency drives ( Siemens, ABB, Schneider)
· Repairing heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e.g. pumps, motors, Chillers, VAVs, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a comfortable work environment.
Qualifications & Experience: Dilpoma in Air conditioning and refrigeration. Minimum of 7 years industrial air-conditioning experience. Computer literate in basic skills. Experience regarding safe handling and usage of all refrigerants. Fluent in English language.