HR Source Consulting is a specialist Human Resource and Manpower solutions organisation that offers premier consulting solutions to some of the regions leading multinational vendors through to industry, SME’s and boutiques outfits.
Recognised as a leading market player, HR Source Consulting (HRSC) provides an unrivalled and tailored service identifying and attracting the market's premier human resources (talent) to your organisation.
Priding ourselves on the level of service that we offer and the value added services that our clients deserves, we aim to provide to a human capital solution that fulfils your organisation's every working need. We pride ourselves on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise in order to consult our clients, understanding their business, culture, working environment and in turn repeatedly delivering the required resource their organisation needs.
HR Source Consulting is also strategically positioned to assist regional clients from a pan-European perspective through the partnership of a sister company Primesourcing (based in the UK). This enables us to target talent further afield through a dedicated and established consultancy that possesses excellent client and candidate contacts within the UK and Europe.
Our people – Our dedicated and industry trained consultants and senior management team are on hand to understand and deliver on your needs. HRSC possessing over 50 years of experience in this field.
Local Partner/Global Reach – HR Source Consulting is dedicated to the local community and primed to offer more tailored solutions that encompasses local, current and ongoing initiatives. We are keen to partner organisations in areas such as Emiritisation and Women in Technology. And again though our sister company in the UK we also reach into the European markets
Online Marketing Manager will be responsible to lead Marketing Strategy & Execution for upcoming media.
· Define and lead the online marketing strategy
· Develop and execute innovative online campaigns for all channels
· Analyse international markets and identify new online marketing opportunities and trends
· Cooperate and negotiate with international marketing partners
· Coordinate, communicate & challenge all marketing actions with marketing, development, sales and business teams.
· Coordinate communication between live operation team and local subs
· Coordinate local promotions with the development team
· Lead marketing controlling in order to optimize consumer acquisition, retention & brand affinity in all MENA territories
· Identify and track relevant data to optimize campaigns
· Coordinate & define PR actions and campaigns with internal PR departments & external PR agencies
· Bilingual Arabic – English is a must and mandatory
· At least 3 - 5 years job experience in the online industry and or in E-Commerce
· Experience as a product manager
· Client based segment experience
· Knowledge regarding the adequate existing marketing channels and the international market structure
· Very good communication skills within and across teams
· Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities
· We offer a highly interesting challenge as a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company