First Select UAE provides Executive Search & Contract staffing,Overseas Manpower Services and Video Conferencing services to the regions major players in the corporate and government.
Key sectors of operation include the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Health Care, Govt. and Semi Governement, Banking, Hospitality and other industry segments apart from many MNCs in the Middle East.
First Select UAE has branches in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman and is part of the First Select International network which has offices in strategic cities around the world. First Select UAE uses a customised combination of resources to provide world class recruitment solutions.
For more details pleas visit our website www.fsi.jobs or call us on 800 JOBS( 5627) in the UAE.
- Responsible for the Service activities and Service agreements held by the company office in Africa
- Responsible for customer site inspections (tests), support of site preparations, installations of machines and related equipments, execution of Site Acceptance Test (SAT), on-site support
- Responsible for Sensor Repair Shop
- Responsible for execution of service and maintenance according to customer AMC’s and other service agreements and requirements
- Managing and development of the service teams in Africa Office
- Providing input and support within any new projects being identified by the company office in Africa
- Contribute to quotations / tenders
- Efficient management and planning of the company department in terms of costs, service operations and staff in accordance to customers needs and satisfaction
- Ensure that headcount in service & maintenance is adequate to planning and that staff is skilled to full extent to handle all machines of the company product portfolio within Nigeria
- Provide input to Store and Logistics Department regarding Spare part requirements
- Assist in forecasting of spare-parts
- Assist in Profitability analysis and cost controlling for all Operations and Service related tasks
- Support Project Management, making installation times efficient
- Support execution and monitoring of KPI’s related to all service activities
- Must have Advance Degree in Engineering or similar Education
- Must have working experience in Nigeria, preferably living in Nigeria and knows the environment
- Must have experience managing the maintenance, installation and service of High-Tech Equipments, Mechanical, Industrial, Mechanical and other complex Equipments and Machineries.
Excellent package awaits successful candidate.