1) Strong individual ownership of project to ensure business objectives is satisfied.
2) Responsibilities also include meeting commitments and quality orientation.
3) Establishing and maintaining coding standards, design and code reviews to ensure compliance.
4) Adhering to programming standards & Building Technical Knowledge base.
Work Experience & Skill set:
1) 3 - 5 years of software development experience with ASP.NET, C#, .NET 2.0/ 3.5/.NET 4.0, OOPS, XML.
2) Experience in SQL Server including Stored Procedures, triggers etc.
3) Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product delivery.
4) Should have worked multi layered applications and architecture.
5) Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions.
6) Demonstrated ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
7) Team player and driven towards self-improvement, development, and achievement.
8) Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision making skills.
9) Must be able to solve the issues individually under least guidance.
10)Must have good communication skills. Analytical thinking is required.