· Reviews and approves projects prepared by electrical sections.
· Designs and conducts supervision of electrical requirements and services for large scale projects
· Represents AEB’s interests in projects and Government meetings to ensure work carried out is in line with clients requirements and government regulations
· Coordinate and report to the design team of discrepancies/missing details and information in design drawings and specifications in order to avoid its recurrence in future projects.
· Carry out random inspections in ongoing projects to ensure that the execution of Electrical Works/Installations are in compliance with contract drawings, specifications, and Local Authorities regulations and report deficiencies to the concerned Engineer and Project Manager.
· Attend meetings with Client and Contractors to resolve and propose technical and contractual solutions for any outstanding/ disputed issues.
· Provide final approval for Electrical Sub-Contractors.
· Review and audit, on random basis, the material procurement schedules and the status of materials and shop drawings submittals.
· Assist the Project Manager for proper preparation of reports (executive and monthly progress report) for submission to the Clients.
· Advise the Project Manager on the progress of Electrical activities and suggest plan of action.
· Conduct trainings / seminars to improve Electrical Engineers performance.
· Assess CSD staff requirements to meet projects in pipeline and review CV’s to select the appropriate candidates for interviews.
· Coordinate and report on daily basis to the GM-CSD on the above duties.