Rate this job
Company Name Confidential
10 - 20 years
Keywords / Skills
• Engineering, Procurement, Construction
25th Jun 2012
Job Ref code
|This job has been expired..
- Review Contractor documents such as HSEMS
Manual, Project HSE Plan, HSE Procedures, HSE Performance, Emergency
Procedures, Training Plan, Risk Assessment, etc.
- Implement HSE pro-active measures in the
project site activities as stated in HSE Code of Practices & procedures of
- Assess on construction and installation
methods of construction plant and equipment and advise / ensure HSE risks are
as low as reasonably practicable.
- Conduct construction related HSE trainings to
staff to identify site hazards during their job activities at site and report
them to Construction Manager and Client’s Project Manager.
- Closely monitor site activities and site
conditions on daily basis to find out HSE lapses of Contractor and take
appropriate Corrective and Preventive Actions (CPA) and report to Construction
Manager and Client’s Project Manager.
- Investigate accident cases, significant near miss cases, property loss
incidents, environmental related issues, labours clash and disobedience cases,
etc. and prepare/submit reports to Construction Manager and Client’s Project
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or any Engineering discipline from a recognized western university.
of 10 years experience in large commercial projects involving complete
infrastructural works (sewerage / drainage / water networks, pump stations, roads, bridges,
- NEBOSH Certification is required.
- Fully aware of all ISO 14000 series and OHSAS-18001 requirements.